Stylmartin’s Rocket boots are the quintessence of vintage motorcycle boots. The antiqued brown leather finish ages beautifully with use and is backed with a waterproof and breathable lining to keep out mother nature. Internal PU malleolus protection guards your ankles against impact and the stitched on leather gear shift pad adds both style and longevity to this classic boot.
The Rocket Boots take the vintage military style even further with a buckled lace keeper that harkens back to the roughout double buckle boots worn by the soldiers of WWII. Gusseted side entry zips are a feature right from the paratrooper jump boots of the 1950’s and 60’s and adds miles of style. Manufactured using only high-quality full grain leather, they are not only beautiful but also comfortable, waterproof and breathable.
Cafè racers boot in full grain leather with breathable and waterproof lining with malleolus protections. Anatomic and antibacterial footbed.
- Full grain leather upper
- Waterproof and breathable lining
- Internal malleolus PU protection on both sides, CE Rated
- Leather gear shift protection
- Zipper closure with adjustable leg strap and laces
- Anatomic, antibacterial and changeable footbed
- Anti-slip, anti-static and oil-resistant rubber sole
Stylmartin Rocket Boots
- Brands Stylmartin
- Product Code: Rocket
- Availability: In Stock